Coaching and Mentoring
There’s a wealth of information out there in the world on the paradigms, design practices, strategies and tactics which build profitable, regenerative business opportunity – but which bits of it are relevant to you?
If you learn well by reading (and have the time) then dive into our Blog and our Resources. (Make sure you don’t miss the low down on Project Drawdown.)
Or if you have time for new learning then sign up for Biomimicry training. If you’re a manufacturer, start your products through the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation process.
But if you want to know your best options from our decades of research and analysis, then get straight-forward information, relevant to your business and your industry .
We provide coaching and mentoring in:
- regenerative thinking
- innovation delivery skills
- personal effectiveness
Your program can combine any or all of these areas – we’ll develop some objectives and work with you to understand and practice the skills you’ll need to deliver.
The skills you’ll learn are applicable in all sorts of contexts, so your investment and commitment can make a substantial difference to your career, your business success and your life.
Check out our standard programs or contact us to tailor one to your needs:
- Living Regeneratively: Personal Foundations for Sustainable Living is designed to optimise the way you operate in the world.
- Getting Regenerative: Making the Switch to Regenerative Thinking combines coaching and training to kick-start your exploration of Regenerative Thinking.
- Conversation Skills for Change-Makers teaches you the core skills of personal effectiveness and innovation delivery then coaches you in applying them in your life and work.
- Executive Sustainability: Stepping Up the Environment Game delivers the strategic perspectives and management skills to grow your career while you take sustainability to the next level in your organisation.
Our coaching approach is deeply grounded in the powerful communications technologies of Ontological Coaching.