Whether you’re considering joining our Summer School in January, setting personal objectives for 2015 or planning some quiet world changing, here are two tools for a kick-start. Each has a more detailed version for you to download and explore.
Beginning with a WELL-FORMED end in mind…
Five quick questions to check the quality of the objectives that you’re setting are:
- Is it an ENDS goal, or have you been trapped into thinking that the process of getting there IS the goal?
- Is it a VALUES based goal with at core of passion to power it? What does your goal mean to you in your life and WORK?
- Is it a POSITIVE GOAL, or are you describing reducing or avoiding something?
- Is it a goal you can make a MOVIE of? What will you be seeing, hearing and feeling when you achieve your goal?
- Is your goal an INTEGRATED goal? Will it work well in the whole of your life?
Dimensions of change-making…
Depending on our context, we can miss out on some key dimensions of change-making. This quick quadrant model can yield some key insights: